Hi! I’m Jeremy Walworth. I’ve been working for Verizon for about 13 years as a devops engineer.
This blog is about my favorite smells, which include:
- The smell of a hot soldering iron: Raspberry Pi, ESP8266 and ESP32 variant boards
- The smell of brewing beer: My gear consists of a Grainfather, Spike fermenter, and a few corny kegs.
- The smell of burning transistors: Callsign N4JSW, I like activating parks for POTA, FT8, JS8Call, WSPR, DMR. Current gear is Icom IC-7000, Xiegu G90, Btech DMR-6X2. My QRZ page
- The smell of hot PLA: I use a Creality Ender 3 3D printer
- The smell of 100LL: I fly a 1989 Mooney TLS Bravo that my daughter has affectionately christened “Luna”.
- The smell of salty and compressed air: Favorite place to SCUBA is Bonaire! logged 3 trips there so far
- The smell of the forest: I like backpacking/hiking in the Deam Wilderness
- The smell of bacon on a campfire: Current rig is a Grand Design Imagine 2800BH towed with a 2022 Chevy Silverado High Country